As many will know, The Winter Gardens was a much-loved music venue in Penzance, and to celebrate John Adams who owned the club in the ’60s & ’70s, who brought such prolific and ground-breaking acts to our doorstep there will be a limited run of ‘Wints’ t-shirts printed.
John sadly died on the 1st January, so with the blessing of John’s children, Dany and Mitch, we have reproduced the artwork from two different eras of the Wints and combined them in one contemporary t-shirt design. The aim is to keep that memory alive and put some well-deserved funds into Prostate Cancer UK, the chosen charity of Dany and Mitch.
The limited run of 150 tees will all be printed to the purchaser’s individual taste of logo colour, t-shirt shape, and colour.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping